Organic Nova Scotia is focused on representing and promoting Nova Scotia’s Certified Organic producers and processors and those transitioning to certified organic.
There are already several organizations that have developed resources that provide educational materials about organic, regenerative, and ecological agricultural practices and that carry out various functions within a regional, national, and international setting.
- Atlantic Canada Organic Regional Network (ACORN)
- Farmers for Climate Solutions (FCS)
- Canadian Organic Growers (COG)
- Canadian Organic Trade Association (COTA)
- Organic Federation of Canada (OFC)
- National Farmers Union (NFU)
- Farmers’ Markets of Nova Scotia
- NS Department of Agriculture
- Taste of Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Young Farmers
- Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada